The following constitute the terms and conditions of access and use of this website and the participation in the IoT Social Impact Award events which shall be deemed to have been read and agreed to if you access and use this website.
3. Website Access and Use.
4. Use Limitations. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: (1) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or illegal materials; (2) Transmitting material that encourages conduct which may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulation and/or code of practice; (3) Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems; (4) Interfering with any other person’s use of the services provided on the Website; (5) Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”; (6) Making and/or transferring and/or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner of the material (7) creating links to the Website without the express permission of the Company.
Furthermore, You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features of the Website and/or use of Content (as defined below) or enforce limitations on use of the Website and/or the Content.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. The content of the Website, including without limitation, the text, content of text, software, scripts, graphics, form, illustrations, music or sound, photographs, video and the like (the “Content”) and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and logos contained and embodied therein (“Other Rights”), are owned by or licensed to the Company, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions. Any Content on the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “As Available” basis, and may be inaccurate, partial, incomplete or outdated. Company may change any Content at any time and at its sole discretion without any notice. In the event you have submitted a project and/or an idea to the website to participate in IoT Social Impact Award event (a “Participating Project“) the Company shall not retain any intellectual property rights in and to such Participating Project, but by submitting such Participating Project you hereby grant the Company a free, world-wide, transferable license to review evaluate such Participating Project as part of the IoT Social Impact Award events.
7. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, create derivatives, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit for any purpose whatsoever the Content and the Other Rights, without the prior written consent of the Company. Company reserves all rights in and to the Website, the Content and to the Other Rights.
8. Website Changes and Availability. Company will make reasonable efforts to keep the Website operational. However, certain technical difficulties, maintenance, testing, or updates required to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. Company may at its discretion, or as a result of technical, security, legal or regulatory reasons, from time to time change the Website or its Content without any notice.
9. No Warranty/Disclaimer. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES (“COMPANY INDEMNITEES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREUNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE USE THEREOF. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL DAMAGE OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF COMPANY’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL COMPANY AND/OR COMPANY INDEMNITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, OR (B) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$ 1,000. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN CASES SUBJECT TO THESE STATES’ JURISDICTION.